BlueCross BlueShield CIO Scholarship for BDPA Students (Due: 7/31/2014)
BDPA is proud to partner with BlueCross BlueShield of IL, MT, NM, OK, TX to provide $5,000 in annual scholarships to high school students with an interest in pursuing a 4-year academic program related to Information Technology. The CIO Scholarship for BDPA Students will provide four $2,500 scholarships to graduating high school students to assist with their studies.
The scholarships will be offered at both the national and local level:
- One $2,500 scholarships will be awarded through the BDPA Education and Technology Foundation.
- One $2,500 scholarships will be awarded through the BDPA Chicago chapter or BDPA Dallas chapter with an emphasis on past or present High School Computer Competition team members.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a high school student in good academic standing
- Be a member of BDPA
- Complete the CIO Scholarship application packet
- Demonstrate academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale)
CIO Scholarship Application packet must include:
- Complete Scholarship Application Form
- Current transcript
- Essay on “2020 Innovation in Health Care” (500 words max)
- Passport-sized photo
Download the application by Clicking Here. All application materials must be RECEIVED on or before July 31, 2014 in order to be eligible. Incomplete applications will not be considered!
BlueCross BlueShield of IL, MT, NM, OK, TX will announce the scholarship winners during the 2014 National BDPA Technology Conference in Indianapolis, IN.
For more information, please contact :
BlueCross BlueShield of IL, MT, NM, OK, TX
Attn: Denise Holmes
Phone: (972) 766-6808